Why use TPS Screening on your calls?
If your company makes any outbound sales or marketing calls then you should be screening your calls against the official TPS file, the CTPS file or both, depending on who you are calling.
It is a finable offence to call any company or person that has registered their number on these files.
Benefits of using Callgard TPS Screening
- Install and forget – it just works
- Avoid prosecution and fines
- Always up to date
- Add your company’s own files
- Scales to fit any business size
Our Callgard TPS Screening and compliance solution is entirely hosted and managed by us, leaving you free to concentrate on your customers.
Callgard is hosted in the telephone network and is available in Analogue, ISDN and VoIP connections. With no need for any additional equipment on premise, it can be implemented in a matter of days and can be scaled from the smallest contact centre up to larger multi-site operations.
What do our customers think?
“Before we learned of the existence of CallGard, we were concerned over the sustainability of telemarketing due to legislative pressure” – Zenith Staybrite
Benefits of Wavenet TPS Screening
- Make sure all of your outbound marketing calls will be screened against the most up to date TPS data.
- Multiple contact centre operations can centralise call screening and avoid embarrassing and costly calls to customers.
- Screen against your companies own DNC file (Bad debtors, customer dispute or adverse credit).
- We host and manage your call screening and compliance leaving you free to concentrate on your customers.
- Scalable to cover offices with a few outbound agents through to the largest of call centre environments.
- Cost effective pricing per agent to allow you to manage costs.
Fill out the contact form below and one of our friendly TPS experts will get in touch to talk you through your specific requirements so we can work together to create a bespoke solution for your business.