What is a DDoS attack?
A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) is a cyber attack that attempts to overwhelm your business’ online service, if successful, this attack will take your business offline, stopping employees from accessing email, websites, using VoIP phones and prevent customers from visiting the company website, this will have a massive, crippling and financially damaging impact on your business.
Benefits of using our DDoS Attack Protection
- 24/7 Protection, always up to date
- Network-based detection
- World’s largest ingestion capacity
- No up-front or maintenance costs
- A ‘buy and forget’ solution
- No on-site equipment to maintain
Risks of leaving your business on an unprotected network
- Loss of Internet connection for up to days at a time
- Loss of Internet based telephony services
- Data theft
- Company website unreachable
- Employees unable to access emails and websites
What do our customers think?
“Wavenet don’t blind us with technical jargon and always seem to recommend the right product for the need.” – Director, ASC Connections Ltd.