Home > Cloud > BroadCloud

Why choose BroadCloud?

A flexible, feature-packed Cloud PBX

Offering unrivalled flexibility for home and remote working, BroadCloud PBX is the perfect business phone system for a workforce on the move – ensuring your team never misses a call again.

The service offers iOS, Android and Desktop applications that leverage the power of the cloud to transform virtually any device into a full-featured desk phone extension, helping streamline staff communications regardless of location.

BroadCloud makes it easier to manage calls, too, enabling call forwarding, re-direct and transfer through an intuitive, simple-to-use online portal.

And as there’s no on-site installation required, you can start enjoying all the benefits of BroadCloud straight away – with little or no disruption to your business.

Benefits of BroadCloud

  • No costly IT equipment or installation required
  • Enables flexible, remote and home working
  • Realistic and achievable cost savings
  • Scale up or down as required
  • Increase productivity though Unified Communications
  • Disaster Recovery features in place

Cloud PBX from Wavenet

Market leaders in Unified Communications, Wavenet continues to innovate in all areas of UC to give your business a competitive edge. Our business-quality network uses the latest technology, and we are constantly investing to make it even stronger and more secure.

Take out a Cloud PBX solution with Wavenet, and you will also enjoy the backing of an exceptional support team, providing step-by-step guidance through the implementation process to ensure a seamless introduction to the service.

What do our customers think?

“We currently have 95% of our telephony and Broadband with Wavenet, and are aiming to move the remaining 5% across too.” – ICT Manager, St Basils Housing.